The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Circleville OH area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Byers uses a limited orthodontic system called Minor Tooth Movement (MTM) by Dentsply/Sirona. Or see their website for more information – http://www.mtmclearaligner.com/
- An initial consult for impressions and possibly a new radiograph will need to be completed first.
- If still interested, impressions are sent to a lab for future evaluations and the treatment plan is sent back to Byers Dental to be discussed with patient.
- MTM uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Byers‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2-3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Byers has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Byers for each tray to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the number of aligners worn during treatment will vary from case to case.